www.sardegnavventura.com collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Sardegna Avventura SRLS
Via Indipendenza, 2, 08029 Siniscola (NU)
E-mail proprietor: info@ sardegnavventura.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by www. sardegnavventura.com, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookie, Usage Data, first name, last name, phone number and email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of www. sardegnavventura.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by www. sardegnavventura.com are mandatory. If you refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for www. sardegnavventura.com to provide the Service. In the event that www. sardegnavventura.com indicates some Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users in doubt as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www. sardegnavventura.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of www. sardegnavventura.com (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions applies:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
In the event that one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the top of this page.
Period of conservation
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The User’s Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, SPAM protection, Contacting the User, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Advertising, Heat mapping and session recording, Tag management, Displaying content from external platforms and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the UserContact Form (www. sardegnavventura.com) The User, by filling out the contact form with his/her own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.Personal Data collected: surname, email, first name and telephone number.
Tag management this type of service is functional for the centralised management of the tags or scripts used on www. sardegnavventura.com.
Interaction with social networks and external platformsThis type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of www. sardegnavventura.com.
The interactions and information acquired by www. sardegnavventura.com are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the User related to each social network.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of www. sardegnavventura.com, potentially containing Personal Data of the Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, the User is entitled to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given.
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any event within one month.
More information on treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend against abuses in the use of www. sardegnavventura.com or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, www. sardegnavventura.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to requests „Do Not Track”
www. sardegnavventura.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information automatically collected through www. sardegnavventura.com (also by third party applications integrated in www. sardegnavventura.com), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to www. sardegnavventura. com, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses www. sardegnavventura.com who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relate.
Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of www. sardegnavventura.com. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of www. sardegnavventura.com.
www. sardegnavventura.com (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by www. sardegnavventura.com as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.