Terms & Conditions
Important information against Covid-19 – Safety and hygiene regulations.
Please read these rules carefully before ticketing.
Important information against Covid-19 – Safety and hygiene regulations
Dear Guests, in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures aimed at safeguarding the health, safety and well-being of all those who visit Sardegna avventura Park. All guests and anyone wishing to access the Sardegna avventura Park and its appurtenances are required to comply with the following obligations:
- to remain at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5° C) or other flu-like symptoms and not to enter the park in case of dangerous conditions, including flu-like symptoms, fever, coming from risk areas or contact with virus-positive persons in the previous 14 days and in all cases in which the measures of the authority require to inform the family doctor and the health authority and to remain at home.
- Obligation to comply with all regulations issued by the authorities and Sardegna Avventura SRLS management when entering the park, including in particular:
- undergo a body temperature measurement prior to entry;
- wear a mask throughout your stay and wear gloves in attractions and business units where required;
- maintain a safety distance of at least 1 metre;
- observe hand hygiene rules and behave in a hygienic manner.
- You must promptly and responsibly inform our staff located in the park of the presence of any flu-like symptoms during your visit to the park, taking care to remain at an appropriate distance from the people present.
The security measures implemented by Sardegna Avventura SRLS in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are aimed at safeguarding the safety and well-being of all guests and anyone visiting Sardegna avventura Park and its facilities. It is therefore in everyone’s interest to respect the safety measures that have been adopted. Sardegna Avventura SRLS reserves the right to expel from the park any person whose behaviour does not comply with these safety measures.
The safety measures that have been put in place at Sardegna avventura Park aim to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus, however this risk cannot be completely eliminated. Therefore, anyone visiting the park acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
Temperature above 37.5° C
If a temperature of more than 37.5° C is detected, the resident will be taken to a separate location for a second measurement. If the second measurement confirms a body temperature of more than 37.5° C, the resident will be asked to return home and contact their doctor.
The processing of the Data provided will take place in full respect of fundamental freedoms and in compliance with the provisions contained in Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 and EU Regulation no. 2016/679, always adopting principles based on correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and only for the purpose of protecting the health of the persons present at Sardegna avventura Park, so as to ensure the protection and confidentiality of such data. The collected data shall not be disclosed or communicated to third parties outside the specific legal provisions and shall not be transferred abroad. No personal data acquired in relation to real-time temperature measurement will be stored if the temperature does not exceed the threshold. If this is not the case, the Data Controller, Sardegna Avventura SRLS, may limit itself to recording the name of the guest and the identification code of the admission ticket in order to document the reasons that prevented access to the park and will retain them for the next 14 days, after which they will be deleted. The Data Controller can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please read these rules carefully before making your ticket
We hereby point out that accessing acrobatic courses located several metres above the ground is an activity that requires compliance with a series of strict rules and recommendations.
The activity is carried out entirely in a natural environment (forest), which may have overhanging elements such as branches and stones, sudden changes in level and small dry stone walls. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE ADVENTURE PARK.
- ACCESS TO THE ROUTES IS ONLY ALLOWED TO THOSE WHO:
- They are clearly in good physical shape, have no heart disease and/or other illnesses that may limit their abilities, have not consumed behaviour-altering substances (alcohol, drugs or medicines), and pregnant women are not allowed to enter.
- Wear appropriate clothing, in particular trainers and/or walking shoes are required, flip-flops, clogs or any kind of open-toed shoes are strictly prohibited.
- Long hair should be worn up.
- Have a ticket.
THE TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- The use of facilities.
- Staff teaching of safety and progression techniques, followed by verification of the degree of learning of the content.
- Supervision by the instructors, and intervention by them when necessary
BEFORE ACCESSING THE ROUTES IS MANDATORY:
- Participate in the instruction briefing on the use of PPE (helmet, harness and carabiners) and on progression and safety techniques regardless of the user’s level of knowledge of the activity.
- Try out the progression techniques on the didactic route (practice route); the instructors reserve the right to repeat the tests if they are not carried out correctly and to exclude people deemed unsuitable for the activity on the high routes.
- Schools and groups proceed under the responsibility of their organisers.
- A maximum of 3 (three) persons may stay on the platforms.
- One (1) person is allowed on the games and stairs at a time.
- Voluntarily swinging or shaking the toys is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to throw objects from platforms.
- It is forbidden to stop and/or pass underneath the paths/trunks.
- It is strictly forbidden to SMOKE on the trails, use mobile phones, cameras and public address equipment.
IT IS ALSO RECALLED THAT:
- Tickets can be issued up to three hours before the park’s closing time.
- Activities at the Adventure Park can be practised in the absence of rain. In the event of a sudden thunderstorm, practice is suspended and resumed after the rain has stopped. Should the rain cause the park to close – i.e. stop the activity within one (1) hour of entry – a new entry will be given.
- The instructors reserve the right to expel from the park any person whose inconsiderate behaviour may endanger their own or others’ safety without paying any compensation.
- The “Sardegna Avventura Park” accepts no liability whatsoever in the event of accidents caused by the negligence of patrons or failure to comply with safety rules and these regulations.
- By taking note of these regulations and therefore by purchasing the entrance ticket, you allow the organisation to use, without any compensation, photos, films and recordings that are made for promotional and advertising purposes.
The logos, the website www.sardegnavventura.com, and all contents, information and materials on the website relating to Sardegna Aventura Park as well as the copyright on the same (including the copyright), are the exclusive property of Sardegna Avventura SRLS and may not be reproduced, either in whole or in part, transferred (by electronic or conventional means), modified, linked or otherwise used for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Sardegna Avventura SRLS.