READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE TICKETING
We hereby point out that access to the acrobatic courses located several metres above the ground is an activity that requires compliance with a series of strict rules and recommendations.
The activity is completely carried out in a natural environment (forest) which may have elements such as branches and stones, sudden changes in level and small dry stone walls. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE ADVENTURE PARK.
- ACCESS TO THE TRAILS IS ONLY PERMITTED TO THOSE WHO:
1. Are in good and evident physical shape, have no heart disease and/or other illnesses that may limit the individual’s abilities, have not ingested behaviour-altering substances (alcohol, drugs or medication), and pregnant women are not permitted.
2. Wear appropriate clothing, in particular trainers and/or walking shoes are required, flip-flops, clogs or any kind of open-toed shoes are strictly prohibited.
3. If hair is long, it must be worn up.
4. Have a ticket.
- THE COST OF THE TICKET INCLUDES
1. The use of the facilities.
2. The teaching by the staff of safety and progression techniques, followed by the verification of the degree of learning of the contents.
3. Supervision by the instructors, and their intervention if necessary.
- BEFORE ENTERING THE ROUTES IT IS OBLIGATORY
1. Participate in the instruction briefing on the use of PPE (helmet, harness and karabiners) and on progression and safety techniques, regardless of the level of knowledge of this activity on the part of the user.
2. Try out the progression techniques on the didactic route (Practice route); the instructors reserve the right to have the tests repeated if they are not carried out correctly and to exclude people deemed unsuitable for the activity on the high routes.
- THE ROUTES
1. Schools and groups proceed under the responsibility of their organisers.
2. A maximum of 3 (three) people may stay on the platforms.
3. A maximum of 1 (one) person at a time is allowed on the games and stairs.
4. It is forbidden to deliberately swing or shake the games.
5. It is forbidden to throw objects from the platforms.
6. It is forbidden to stand and/or walk under the tracks/telescopes.
7. It is strictly forbidden to SMOKE on the tracks, to use mobile phones, cameras and sound equipment.
- YOU ARE ALSO REMINDED THAT:
1. Tickets can be issued up to two hours before the closing time of the park.
2. The Adventure Park’s activities can be enjoyed in the absence of rain. In the event of a sudden thunderstorm, practice is suspended and resumed once the rain has stopped. Should the rain cause the park to close – i.e. stop the activity within one (1) hour of entry – a new entry will be given.
3. The instructors reserve the right to expel from the park those who, through inconsiderate behaviour, may endanger their own or other people’s safety without paying any compensation.
4. The Adventure Park “Sardegna Avventura Park” does not assume any responsibility in case of accidents caused by the negligence of the users or by the non-observance of the safety rules and of the present regulations.
5. By reading these rules and regulations and therefore by purchasing the entrance ticket, you allow the organisation to use, without any compensation, photos, films and recordings that are made for promotional and advertising purposes.